Come out and tap into spring!
Enjoy live entertainment, demonstrations, face painting, a scavenger hunt, axe throwing and of course real maple syrup and pancakes!
Don’t forget to take some maple products back home with you, available for purchase in our Maple Shop and Information Booth!
2020 Public Festival Days & Hours
Island Lake is open 3 days in March only (March 20, 21 & 28)
Event Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Online Ticket prices
Adults (Ages 15-59): $8.85 + HST
Seniors (Ages 60+): $5.75 + HST
Children (Ages 5-14): $5.75 + HST
Children 4 years and under: FREE (with adult purchase)**
**Excludes Daycare, Day Camps and School Groups. To reserve for these, please call 1-800-367-0890.
Parks Members: Get in FREE / BUY MEMBERSHIP NOW!
Adults (Ages 15-59): $9.73 + HST
Seniors (Ages 60+): $6.64 + HST
Children (Ages 5-14): $6.64 + HST
For group visit information and bookings
Groups with 20 or more participants – Please call 1-800-367-0890
Buy Tickets Online
Online Festival Pass:
Buy your tickets online and receive unlimited general admission to all four festival locations, including Bruce’s Mill, Kortright Centre, Island Lake, & Terra Cotta.*
* Tickets can be redeemed at any location and on any date of the festival, during public hours. Hours and days vary at each location. Must present tickets to receive entry.
Maple Syrup by Lamplight
Dates: Friday, April 3 & Saturday, April 4
Ticket times: 8:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. Tour runs 1.5 hours
Description: Bring a friend or your sweetheart to be guided by lamplight through the story of the maple sugarbush. Start the tour off with a warm beverage and enjoy the magic of the forest at night as you learn about this very Canadian tradition. End the night with warm campfire treats, a decadent taste of maple taffy and a choice of an alcoholic beverage. Maple syrup and products will be available for purchase. Appropriate for ages 19+ LLBO event. Advanced Tickets Required.
Daily activities (run 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. unless posted otherwise)
* Additional Fees may apply
Friday March 20, Saturday March 21, Saturday March 28
- • Free wagon shuttle
- • Far Shot Orangeville axe throwing (12+)*
- • Giant games
- • Scavenger hunt
- • Wood branding*
- • Face painting with “Makin’ Faces”*
- • Learn to tree tap
- • Sugarbush tour
- • Freshly made maple taffy*
- • Photo stations
- • All day pancake breakfast*
- • David Kritz, Blacksmith
- • Glen Caradus, musician and puppeteer (Saturday, March 28th only)
Types of payment accepted:
- • admission, pancake house and maple shop will accept cash, debit, credit
- • wood branding station will accept cash only
- • ATM or cashback is not available onsite