Come out and tap into spring! Enjoy live entertainment, demonstrations, face painting, wagon rides, axe throwing and of course real maple syrup and pancakes!
Festival Days & Hours
Island Lake is open 3 days in March only (March 16, 17 & 24)
- Event Hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Adults (Ages 15-59): $8.85 + HST
- Seniors (Ages 60+): $5.75 + HST
- Children (Ages 5-14): $5.75 + HST
- Children 4 years and under: FREE (with adult purchase)**
**Excludes Daycare, Day Camps and School Groups. To reserve for these, please call 1-800-367-0890.
- Parks Members: Get in FREE / BUY MEMBERSHIP NOW!
For group visit information and bookings
Groups with 20 or more participants – Please call 1-800-367-0890
Maple Syrup by Lamplight
Saturday, April 7th 8:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. $20+HST/person
Bring a friend or your sweetheart to be guided by lamplight through the story of the maple sugarbush. Start the tour off with a warm beverage and enjoy maple themed snacks throughout. End the night with a warm campfire treat, a decadent taste of maple taffy and a choice of a warm alcoholic beverage. Maple syrup and products will be available for purchase.
Appropriate for ages 19+ LLBO event. Advanced Tickets Required
Buy Tickets Online
Online Ticket Special:
Buy your tickets online and receive unlimited general admission to all four festival locations, including Bruce’s Mill, Kortright Centre, Island Lake, & Terra Cotta.*
* Tickets can be redeemed at any location and on any date of the festival, during public hours. Hours and days vary at each location. Must present tickets to receive entry.
Schedule of Events
- Wagon Rides 10:00a.m.- 4:00p.m.
- Blacksmithing Demonstration with Dave Kritz 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Giant Games 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Kicksled Tryouts* 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Maple Scavenger Hunt 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Kids Zone with Dufferin County Museum and Archives 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Wood Branding ($) 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Creature Den Display 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Face Painting with Makin Faces 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Archery Tryout with Far Shot Orangeville (12+) 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Axe Throwing with Far Shot Orangeville (12+) 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Sugarbush Tour and Taffy Tasting 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Artsploration 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- All day Pancake Breakfast and Food Trucks ($) 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Vendors and Community Booths ($) 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
$ additional fees apply
Types of payment accepted:
- admission, pancake house and maple shop will accept cash, debit, credit
- wood branding station will accept cash only ($3)
- ATM or cashback is not available onsite